Patch to upgrade API servers

Nov 15, 2011 at 9:10 PM

Hello all, I noticed a deployment of silverbing modified for one of my sites was failing on bing searches. I checked the test site for this project http://hostme.discoverbing.com/silverbing/index.html and noticed it was not returning searches either so I loaded the project and found that the live.com bing services are now offline.

I have provided a patch (actually the entire project) that now corrects these issues. Only a few changes were made, primarily mandatory service references to bing.com search api 2.0. I also fixed a few of the annoying errors caused by the test page(s) and non needed reference to system.web.silverlight.

Patch can be found by clicking source code then patches. http://silverbing.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/patches